Friday 28 May 2010

PROM DAY

Today is the big day - 6th Form College Prom.   She has already done this before.  There was High School Prom and then last year was 6th Form College Prom but because she decided to stay on for an extra year she gets to go again!  We have paid for everything twice - the hair, the nails, the cars and everything else so this time I did her hair and nails, it was great fun, we spent good time together and enjoyed ourselves and the outcome is as you see here.  I am pretty pleased with this - especially the hair as I am no hairdresser but with an idea and a little research on the internet enabled me to do this.  It feels so good to be able to do something like this for my daughter.


 



The venue is the Royal Armouries in Leeds which has to be an awesome place to hold an event.  http://www.rai-events.co.uk/  They
 all met up at college to board the black double decker bus which has delivered many of them to college on a daily basis, for the trip to Leeds.  There is no accounting for taste, I would be happy if I never set foot on a bus again, but they seem to have some sort of emotional attachment to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment