Wednesday 26 May 2010

Just for love

My daughter has her prom on Friday.  I have repaired her broken and chipped toe nails with acrylic, despite being horribly allergic to it.  I am eating anti-histamines and still scratching my hands but at least her toes look better.  They are decorated with black gloss and silver glitter which will go perfectly with her beautiful black gown with silver and gemstone straps. It would have been so much easier to use Gel though.
 This afternoon was waxing her legs and eyebrows.  A very girly time - lots of fun and giggles. 

I even let her have a go at waxing my eyebrows

- am I mad?

- I should have made her try out somewhere which doesn't show although I can't think where. 

Anyway - she did fine

Tomorrow she wants me to put gel nails on her and add artwork but she thinks I can do it between 3pm and 5.30pm and prepare and cook our evening meal before I leave for a meeting at 5.30  - oh yes I have to eat something in that time too as I will be so late back.  I also have to try to do her hair in a pin up style before Friday. No pressure there then!

Roll on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment