Friday 6 August 2010

Back online

I have been struggling with my laptop for some time.  For some unknown reason I had virtually no memory left and my nephew who is a computer whizz and keeps our computers and laptops in working order couldn't find out why.  It was difficult because I didn't have enough memory to run all the programs.  A few days ago the anti-virus program stopped working and I was unable to get it restarted, so once again my lovely nephew came to my rescue.  He took my laptop away to his computer hospital (otherwise known as his house) and when he brought it back today it was like having a new laptop, he even managed to keep all my emails and contacts etc.  Sadly he thought I was using Internet Explorer so he saved the bookmarks in there but not the ones on Firefox which is the browser I was actually using so I guess I will find out in time what I have lost.  Not to worry because I now have enough memory to run my programs and it was very kind of him to help out - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment