Tuesday 19 July 2011

Squabbling siblings

My son finished school on May 20 and then finished his exams on June 20 having therefore had several weeks of nothing to do for the lst few weeks but on the whole he has managed to amuse himself.


My daughter has been home for 2 and a half weeks and she claims that she is bored.  She has had a 5 day visit from her boyfriend, squabbled with her brother, been out with her friends, bickered with her brother, celebrated her birthday, squabbled with her brother, read a lot of books, bickered with her brother and today she is so bored that she is emptying her bedroom of all the detritus acquired over the last 20 years.  For that last reason I am rather delighted that she is so bored. 


I on the other hand am in danger of losing my mind - this is only the beginning of the summer break - can I take the squabbles for the next two months?

No comments:

Post a Comment